Social media is the most essential channel of sales for many businesses, brands, e-commerce sites, entrepreneurs, multi-national brands, etc. If you are still among those business owners who anticipate that social media has zero impact on sales, then you must reverse your opinion. Almost 64% of social media users consider reviewing a product before making a purchase decision.
YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, etc. all play the most important roles in business marketing. Smart investors opt for social media to gain faster popularity and increase sales. Currently, Instagram has gained attraction of audiences from all over the world. From common men to global leaders, multinational brands, celebrities, and all other types of people belonging to any profession prefer being Instagram followers of multiple groups of their interests.
Why Businesses Should Prefer Instagram Marketing?
Implementing effective marketing strategies is the most crucial task for businesses to gain recognition. Instagram has always played the role of innovative and significant marketing for all industries including food, daily lifestyle, fashion, beauty, gardening, travel, home decor, etc. There is no doubt in the fact that businesses could attain limitless success by embedding effective marketing strategies using Instagram and its smart features. Below are some benefits of Instagram for the growth of all sorts of businesses.
- Above 2.5 billion social media users are on Instagram which makes it easier for businesses to reach a maximum number of targeted audiences.
- Instagram has all sorts of users with different needs and interests which is why all types and sizes of businesses across the industries can thrive well and succeed on this platform.
- Instagram also allows businesses to earn money since it has now enabled e-commerce sales too. Businesses can embed posts with descriptions that direct to an online store. Another benefit is that you can generate extensive sales by partner shipping with brand ambassadors.
- Instagram posts about company and office employees, live events, FAQs, etc. will help your Instagram followers to know more about your business.
- Businesses can partner with influencers that have more Instagram followers to build brand awareness.
- Adding popular hashtags in your videos can also increase a brand’s visibility on Instagram.
- With the help of Instagram, businesses can effectively engage with their followers and also keep an eye on their competitors.
- Through Instagram advertisements, your businesses could reach new followers. Also, Instagram insights help businesses in knowing who and how much their followers are and how their brand is performing.
Increase Instagram Followers and Turn Them Into Customers
You are very well aware of how important Instagram marketing is. Now, as a brand, you must implement strategies that can increase your Instagram followers and gain brand recognition. It is a known fact that in the world of Instagram, not all your followers are your customers too. You can fully benefit your business only if your content has the potential to turn your followers into loyal customers. Whether you organically earn followers or buy Instagram followers, following tips will help you turn them into regular customers.
Some of them are discussed below.
- Deliberate your goals and target your audience accordingly.
- Posting consistently i.e. one to three times a week updating them about your new products, innovations, deals, etc. In some cases, posting more than three times a week could annoy your followers.
- Leverage your Instagram bio to promote your business products, pages, and blog posts.
- Attain valuable market research insight by engaging with your followers, and frequently asking for their opinions and feedback.
- Use a consistent signature style (specific angles, colours, filters, etc.) on your Instagram grid that represents your brand.
- Instagram allows up to 30 hashtags on a post. You can add it so that more people can find your content and become followers. Remember, sometimes too many hashtags can appear too “sales”.
- Also, pay attention to the negative responses of your followers. Reply positively, and use that feedback to improvise your brand’s flaws.
- Run giveaways frequently to attract followers, urge them to share, and become your customers. Moreover, along with giveaways you can encourage them to subscribe for email updates and newsletters.
- Try following the 80/20 rule i.e. 80% of your content should be about the value of your product while 20% could be promotional.
- You can also buy Instagram followers if you want quick recognition but, make sure you purchase them from an authentic seller that guarantees 100% authentic Instagram followers.
Instagram Is the Best Customer Service Channel
Exceptional customer service is the key factor that turns Instagram followers into loyal customers. Businesses need to constantly observe their followers, answer their queries, and solve the issues related to their products. This will establish credibility, and improve brand reputation, and more people will be convinced to give your products a try which means more conversions.
It is also necessary that whenever you implement a new marketing strategy, you should follow three simple steps for positive results. Test, analyze, and measure. Use Instagram analytics to analyze your top favourites and worst-performing posts to know what your followers need. Secondly, optimize your buyers’ profiles by using audience analytics. Lastly, test each strategy and adapt changes accordingly.
Be Loyal to Get Loyal Customers
Wrapping up the discussion, we must say that as a brand, you should show some loyalty towards your audience to get the same in return. The brand’s loyalty can be shown by simple acts such as posting quality content and including gestures that can convince your followers that you have posted exclusively for them. Fulfill your promises i.e. introducing a new product, coupons, offers, giveaways, etc. on the announced date. Whether you buy Instagram followers or gain them organically, you need to focus mainly on consistency and concern that will make your followers believe in you, also they will be encouraged to be involved in conversations. This will make your followers feel connected and in a short time, they will become your local customers.